- Sonoran Joint Venture Brochure
(English | Spanish)
- 2014 SJV Fact Sheet
(Arizona | California)
- 25th Anniversary National Joint Venture Fact Sheet (2012)
- 2012 SJV Fact Sheet
- 2011 SJV Fact Sheet
- Geographic Variation in Clapper Rails
In the September/October 2013 issue of Birding, Jennie Duberstein writes about Clapper Rail conservation in the SJV region.
- Estudio del cambio climático y su efecto en las aves en México: enfoques actuales y perspectivas futuras
A 2012 publication about the state of research on the impacts of climate change on birds in Mexico
- Migratory Bird Joint Ventures: 25 Years of Conservation Partnerships
Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (JVs) are the subject of this November, 2012 article published in Birding, the magazine of the American Birding Association. On the 25th anniversary of the JV system, Jennie Duberstein explores the roots of the JV and provides an overview of accomplishments.
- Conserving Bird Diversity in the Madrean Archipelago
In the spring 2012 issue of the newsletter of the Sky Island Alliance, Restoring Connections, Jennie Duberstein highlights the importance of the Madrean Archipelago to birds.
- DOI Field Coordinating Committee Newsletter, August 2007
- US Fish and Wildlife Service News, Summer 2009
- All-Bird Bulletin, June 2007 special issue on conservation on private lands
This special issue includes an article about Rancho El Aribabi in Sonora, a site where the SJV has supported bird monitoring and habitat restoration activities.